• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 044 3/4 wrap...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I would get that or a Weber customs handle. Those are super nice full wraps.
PM me the source. I have a 044 and a MS460

what is a Weber? I am all ears here. You can PM me if you have the source or one of these for sale. Also looking for a 3/4 for a MS460
Thanks

Google Weber customs. I know one of the fellas that makes these is a member here.

Sweet!!!! ^^^^^^^ One of these would "enhance" me 044 nicely!! Also interested in any 3/4 wraps that might be out there wanting a new home ;) 044 /066

I believe the Madsens wrap is the same angle as the 1/2 wrap and will work with the standard chain brake handle.

I believe the Madsens wrap is the same angle as the 1/2 wrap and will work with the standard chain brake handle.
You are correct!

4b015fdc9ecb81c235a5895903727f9c.jpg

Sorry guys they will be cleaned up tomorrow and pics sent to all that emailed they are all oem used will be priced accordingly and freight will be included in the price make sure you sent me your zip codes thanks

That Madsens is NICE! Whoo hoo. Man that saw looks very nice!
Where did you get the big dogs and the west coast style clutch cover
Thanks!

Thanks! The dogs were on it when I got the saw and the clutch cover came from Madsens. I will be switching the dogs once it gets back from Tennessee. We started making our own 064 dogs!

Send me a message about cost on a set of black powder coated spikes for a 64 please:)

Latest posts

Back