• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 044 cylinder for something

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tractorsaw1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am getting ready to build a 2152 jonsered & looking for a used oem 346xp ne cylinder I think that is the 50cc top?. I have a stihl 044 cylinder off a 12mm saw with light transfer I think will cleanup, saw ran as it was with slight scoring (was missing a cylinder bolt & 1 case bolt loose). I will get a picture later today of the cylinder & I am looking for a similar condition cylinder.

Looking for a 55 husky coil to swap out my green coil on a 2083. I have a new aftermarket 372 halfwrap I could swap. - Bryan hooked me up on a coil for the handle - Thanks Again!

I need a muffler for an 034 super, not sure what all will work here - I will probably sell this saw & will like to replace the muffler before posting it up. Let me know what you are looking for in a swap or sell outright price. Thanks for Looking!

That's probably the route I go as well, just thought hey its a long shot, I don't need it tomorrow, so I just thought I would put it out there.

ok 044 cylinder is up for grabs still, sorry I did not take any pictures of it, it will clean up.

Latest posts

Back