044 on craiglist.org

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If anybody is interested. I was browsing on craiglist last night found 044 possibly seized power head complete but has broken brake handle but is there. The guy only wants 50 dollars the saw is in santa cruz, for those who need parts you know what they go for on ebay. guys think they can get a couple hundre bucks for a power head that needs rebuilding. Any interested craiglist.org under tols section.

NORMZILLA44 said:
If anybody is interested. I was browsing on craiglist last night found 044 possibly seized power head complete but has broken brake handle but is there. The guy only wants 50 dollars the saw is in santa cruz, for those who need parts you know what they go for on ebay. guys think they can get a couple hundre bucks for a power head that needs rebuilding. Any interested craiglist.org under tols section.

Well craiglist.org does not come up as a valid website. I checked craiglist.com and that is a adult site.

Bill

Latest posts

Back