• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 048AV Electronic Ignition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblnut

Overweight and underpaid.
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for an ignition for my 048AV Electronic. It has begun having issues restarting when it’s hot and from what I’ve gathered here on AS it’s pointing to the ignition.

Anyone out there have one that works properly or know where I can find an aftermarket one ? I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to find something that’ll work.

Thank you in advance !!

Now all joking aside.......
Good news.......I have them
Bad news.......They are on saws

Now all joking aside.......
Good news.......I have them
Bad news.......They are on saws
You’re such a tease. I don’t like the saw enough to buy it an entire buddy but …… but ….. do they run or are they parts saws ?

I may just need to trek down to the Deep South with a few boxes of fresh chicken and a handful of Monopoly money and go shopping at Bill-Mart.

You’re such a tease. I don’t like the saw enough to buy it an entire buddy but …… but ….. do they run or are they parts saws ?

I may just need to trek down to the Deep South with a few boxes of fresh chicken and a handful of Monopoly money and go shopping at Bill-Mart.
After the last 3-4 fudging days I have had ole "Bil-Mart" will be open for business and resemble the "Five and Dime" my Grandma talked about.

Latest posts

Back