050 051 075 076 Info Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be starting my 1111 build soon - not sure if it will turn into an 075 or 076 or a frankensaw of the two but I'll be posting pics here as I move along. I have a good case and most all of the parts I need, including several tanks, and a ts760 donor for other parts I can use.

That's a great looking saw you built there!

you dont want to sell a 076 or TS760 tank do you !?!?! lol

Snowy....I'm sure I have some spare parts. I won't sell them but PM ur addy and give me a week or two to locate parts.

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

After snowy gets his newer style tank/recoil I'm also looking for another one as well :) Building an 076 and want to convert everything again!

Ok.... I finally got started. Here are a couple pics. The P/C were pulled from a TS760 with good comp. Traded for the crankcase here and used FW off 760 also... what is the little electronic gadget in first photo and where the heck do I put it on the 076? It came off the TS also...
ymepa6ud.jpg

bu4yqe6u.jpg

u5yqedap.jpg

Time for dinner and a beverage break and then back to it!

Sorry guys, I thought I'd have an extra but 2 of my 3 tanks are broken so I'm out of 076/760 tanks. I will see what's left and maybe have some other parts available.

Snowy and Rockfarmer.... I found 1 good tank and have a line on some more in a few weeks. Snowy... if you still need the tank it's yours for shipping costs. Rockfarmer - same deal when I find a tank for you if you still need one. Both please convo me...

ignition coil.jpg stihl 075.jpg ignition module.jpg Hey all,
Been awhile since my last visit. Got my saw back from the shop a couple of days ago....... in pieces. The mechanic gave up. he thinks its the trigger unit. He contacted Stahl and the tech told him the module from a ts 760n would work. He ordered it and wired it as instructed, and nothing. So it is up to me I suppose. I'll post some pics and see what you guys think. I was told this was a 075. Lower photo is trigger unit that came out. I measured piston some time ago and it is 58mm. What do you think? I'm thinking this is a 050 or 051 with 075 top end?

58mm will be an 075/076...., and probably not (very unlikely) a replacement top end on an 050/051 saw.

Post more pics and let's see if we can get this sorted out for you. I have quite a bit of documentation on the 1111 series saws and will be more than happy to see if it'll help get you back in bizzness.

The WJ 112 was used across the 1111 platform and was essentially the replacement for the earlier carbs (including the Tillys) according to the revision history in MediaCAT, so....

....the mystery continues....

(I'm still leaning toward you having an 075, tho.)

Does it have a manual backup oiler? If yes 075/076, if no 051. I always though you couldn't put a 58mm top end on an 051 or 050. Also always thought the starter type was the main difference between 076 and 075 - 075 being friction only...
They can easily be converted by drilling out and retapping stud holes for longer studs. You also need larger intake and exhaust. Search for conversion :)

Back