050 051 075 076 Info Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There button on top is plastic and works together with the spring. It seems it loosens enough for exhaust to leak out and melt the button which ruins the release all together. If I don't notice it right away it will back all the way out. I'll be lucky to find it in all the sawdust.

Post a picture of your "melted" decomp and the threads in the cylinder for both the decomp and the carb adapter bolts. Sounds like the cylinder threads themselves may be the problem due to being ham fisted over the years and simply will not tighten any more. You'll need more than Loc-Tite to fix that.

First time I've heard of a decomp valve "melting", but there's a first time for everything!

Post a picture of your "melted" decomp and the threads in the cylinder for both the decomp and the carb adapter bolts. Sounds like the cylinder threads themselves may be the problem due to being ham fisted over the years and simply will not tighten any more. You'll need more than Loc-Tite to fix that.

First time I've heard of a decomp valve "melting", but there's a first time for everything!

Photo of threads in cylinder
utf-8QIMAG0619_zpsb30de045.jpg.html

Can I ask is the piston and cylinder on the TS760 the same as the 075 and 076?

Thank you

There button on top is plastic and works together with the spring. It seems it loosens enough for exhaust to leak out and melt the button which ruins the release all together. If I don't notice it right away it will back all the way out. I'll be lucky to find it in all the sawdust.

I have had them back out on me as well and also had one those the black plastic part of the valve (blew it right off). I blocked of the jug in some of my 75s I have had in the past. I really like these saws alot, but you have to keep check on all nuts and bolts.

Trever

Four out of five of my 1111 series saws are keepers and one is the one I use for cutting and beating on. I might part with them down the road as I always wanted to build a pro street camaro

Latest posts

Back