066 after rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jus10kub

Reaction score
long time viewer first time poster.

i just rebuilt an early 066, new crank bearings and seals. starts good runs and idles good but when i run it at WOT let off and back on it kind of backfires or spits. cleaned carb it looks good but dont really know what is causing this? i tryed theflywheel in both slots, its electronic so i put in the x position and runs p doesnt run. any help would be appreciated thanks

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I can't answer your question. The good news is that there are alot of people on here who will, no doubt, be able to, and they'll be happy to have helped.

jus10kub

Since you're new around here, rule number one states that without pictures you have no 066 and you never rebuilt it!

long time viewer first time poster.

i just rebuilt an early 066, new crank bearings and seals. starts good runs and idles good but when i run it at WOT let off and back on it kind of backfires or spits. cleaned carb it looks good but dont really know what is causing this? i tryed theflywheel in both slots, its electronic so i put in the x position and runs p doesnt run. any help would be appreciated thanks

Backfires or spits............from muffler or carb?.........if carb, do you have filter off?

TT

Latest posts

Back