066 and 660 handle bar differences

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_daddy234

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hey guys. I know the 066 / 660 handle bars had some different bends/shape but not 100% sure what eras each handle bar pertains to.

do the earlier small case saws take a different style then the later big case saws? Or is it the narrow / wide tank design?What is the differentiating factor?

Oh by the way I'm talking about the 3/4 wrap bars.... don't know if the regular non wrap bars apply To this rule.

The older 066/660 had the same handle bar and chainbrake .so if you had a half wrap model and wanted to put a 3/4 wrap on it you would need to put a new chainbrake on because everything was to close .( so u had to spend more money to get the right chain brake that came on the west coast edition saws) recently they started making the west coast edition saw chain brake standered on a 660 I believe in 2008 or 09 or 10 lol. I don't remember lol . ( guys correct me if I'm wrong ) . making it that you didn't need to buy the diffent chain brake to put the 3/4 on .

Latest posts

Back