• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 088

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just about 10 tanks of fuel through it since rebuild , PHO! Needs a Rim Sprocket , 1 Annular Buffer , bar nuts and muffler supports.Starts , runs , idles and oils as it should.20141201_165039[1].jpg 20141201_164941[1].jpg I'll try to pull a comp test but I was never able to before. $800 obo + shipping from zip 96743 , Hawaii. As is , as described . Feeling it out here before it hits CL.

There has got to be some big trees on that island that need cutting with this.
Free bump for a nice looking saw.

Oh there are plenty trees here that would require a big saw , small Island , big trees!

Big Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small kine BJ Penn la dat! Well, guess I'm a little rusty.

You're supposed to say bigger island, big trees. Born and raised on Oahu. Moved to the "mainland" when I was a teenager. Joined the Marines to see the world and they sent me right back to Oahu for 3 1/2 years. The tropical island paradise is always calling my name.

Good luck with the sale. Aloha

Nice , I grew up in Oahu as well for a short period of time but spent the rest of my life here on the Big Island. Can not ever imagine leaving this paradise. Anyway , mahalo fo da drive by , hope I can get this bugga sold la dat. I get fo of dem so one gotta go , lol!

Mahalo Nui , Malama Pono.

Nice , I grew up in Oahu as well for a short period of time but spent the rest of my life here on the Big Island. Can not ever imagine leaving this paradise. Anyway , mahalo fo da drive by , hope I can get this bugga sold la dat. I get fo of dem so one gotta go , lol!

Mahalo Nui , Malama Pono.

Hey you ever went to Kalihi? That's my hometown. Cheee whoooo! Oh, oh. Drunk Samoan, watch out lol.

Have to be reals, had to look up that small kine Hawaiian u wen write. Only thing I remember from kupuna Kimo is Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono. Pretty sad. Even worse is I just realized that's the state's motto. What can I say, deep down I'm still a dumb little Kalihi boy.

Time fo do some false crack medevac on my wood rounds. Peace.

Back