• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 090 SIDE COVER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should still be available from your Stihl dealer new, but the price will scare the sh1t out of ya!:eek:
Aftermarket covers can be had on ebay from $20-$50-aud. Or there's a seller on ebay Germany that's asking around $100-aud delivered, for genuine Stihl.
Hope this helps.

Thanks, does not look that much better than mine. What is the go? Can you get them re-lined by a mob who re-lines brake shoes??? There is a brand new one on ebay usa for about au$360. Scary!!!!! plus shipping.

Thanks again Scallywag. I have to say Goulburn Valley must be a beautiful place. I live in a place called Maroota, some of us call it Gods country. I think anywhere outa the city with no traffic lights is just about gods country.

I made them. What are pnw spikes? I saw some on ebay in the usa called west coast dogs, which look like the ones I made. The same guy has a few good small parts I need but he wants to charge $28us for postage on all parts (each) that would fit in an envelope. Way to expensive. My local Stihl guys seem like good guys but it is like it is in the too hard basket. The other day I ordered an original starter badge and a spark plug cap, when the parts came the badge was a late model one (the rectangle shaped one, when the one on their fish was the early one with the growth rings and the saw teeth. When I said it won't fit he said well thats just what they send. I didn't take it, I don't think he was happy, but I can't buy parts that don't fit my saw. I asked him about a clutch cover and a price it seemed to be to hard and he said it would probably be plastic.

Latest posts

Back