• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 090 SIDE COVER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know anything about it at the time, but couldn't beleive my luck to have been given one of the most collectable saws ever made. Can,t wait to sink the teeth in some iron bark My 390 is a good little saw but just cannot beat the raw power of the old 076. 090 should be a beast.

I know theres a 1 more cylinder and some nos hardware gas caps air fiter cover knobs i will pull out any and all 090 parts etc laying around its kinda a all or none kind of thing i will post pictures on of the saw if you want multiple bars of the 42inch kind sharp used chain as well 404 maybe 5 gallon bucket or so time for holiday or buy me a plane ticket all i can pack aboard lol

Attachments

• 1432009999976.jpg
    1432009999976.jpg
    817.9 KB · Views: 12
Well i have some nos parts for some of those oldies i have a real nice pair 075 and 076 super they were together there whole life they dont see the action they deserve let me know if i can help

Well i have some nos parts for some of those oldies i have a real nice pair 075 and 076 super they were together there whole life they dont see the action they deserve let me know if i can help
let me know about a price on the clutch cover for the 090. That second hand one looks pretty good if you wanted to part it out.

I think I like the Stihl orange more but I don't want to deface an old classic.

Yeah, that's how it starts!.....First a red one than an orange one, next you'll be looking for a 090g,:sweet: before you know it you've got chainsaws under your bed and on your kitchen bench, your mates will start asking if your ok and looking at you strange.o_O

I know theres a 1 more cylinder and some nos hardware gas caps air fiter cover knobs i will pull out any and all 090 parts etc laying around its kinda a all or none kind of thing i will post pictures on of the saw if you want multiple bars of the 42inch kind sharp used chain as well 404 maybe 5 gallon bucket or so time for holiday or buy me a plane ticket all i can pack aboard lol
What would you want for the lot Morning Man? Without the bars and chains??

Too a good home lock stock and barrell every part i have new old you name it you will get minus bars minus freight you will get every nut bolt washer clip gasket gas caps dawgs anything i can find 090 will be in this box 1 oem new piston 2 used oem cylinders plus 1 aftermarket kit everything i can find 2000 i think would be where i,m at

Latest posts

Back