• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 090 SIDE COVER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not using the chinese top in the picture, I am using he original top like the picture I have just posted. Do you know what the 090 badge on top is supposed to look like?? Is it supposed to be an aluminium plate with black writing on it "090"?

Attachments

• top.JPG
    top.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 11
That's the original 090 decal on your saw!....It's just that they didn't age well, the same guy that's selling the PNW spikes on ebay did have new 090 decals , he only has 070 ones left.;)

Where did you find your front handle :surprised3:???? I have searched high and low for one!!:angry:

stihl 090 decal.jpg

I have some parts new and used i may have helped before here and there i can get some new parts just takes 3 to 5 weeks for them allways willing to help part # or description

Let me check on a new cover you should just buy my runner and all my extras almost everything for a oem build with nos parts new piston ,new clutch new body parts complete starter etc 2 red wood dogs all oem

Let me check on a new cover you should just buy my runner and all my extras almost everything for a oem build with nos parts new piston ,new clutch new body parts complete starter etc 2 red wood dogs all oem
Honestly morning Man, I don't have to much cash at the moment, had an accident 10 months ago and am waiting for my leg to recover to get back to work. Would like to see some pictures of what you have for sale but. One of my mates bought a property in Grafton a few years back, it was an old mill and the 090 was in one of the sheds on the property and he gave it to me. Lucky me, I took it because it was a Stihl.(it was in very bad shape, lots of broken bits) I had at the time just bought a brand new 390 Farm Boss. I wanted a 066 or 088 to replace our old 076 super my old boy got in the early 80's. but couldn't part with $1900 +. So I will rebuild the 090.

Latest posts

Back