090G rim sprocket! pics!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!
They are done.
I put them on E-bay, mostly for the European and Australian guys who should a lot of interest.
I am not a sponsor, so please don't ask pricing or such.

Thanks guys for all your input and advice!
I only can hope to move a couple so I can eat steak again and get off the Ramen noodles! LOL!

I know that I am replying to an old thread, but I just bought one of these rim sprocket adapters from Teddy.Scout.

It sure opens up the bar/chain combo possibilities up for this old saw. If you have an 090G, you need one of these. I think he may have a couple left.

I know that I am replying to an old thread, but I just bought one of these rim sprocket adapters from Teddy.Scout.

It sure opens up the bar/chain combo possibilities up for this old saw. If you have an 090G, you need one of these. I think he may have a couple left.

Can you give me a lead and where I can get one of these sprocket/rim drives?

GF Beranek

Thanks Mastermind!
But keep in mind it was my wallet that did the machining, and my back that did the testing! I hope that they are wanted or needed by others, hate to have to get a 090G for every one to justify them! LOL!! That seems like a double conundrum.

I am currently having 2 other projects worked on for them, I see I am not in the boat alone for a couple parts that are more then difficult to find for a saw that I seem to be infatuated about! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

By other parts do you mean sprockets ? i'm in the process of having a bar cover & gear case cover CNC machined for the 090G /lightning G.

Back