• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 1/4 pitch rim

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have one. i believe it's a 9 pin though, been used for a couple cuts. trade you for a 3/8x7 lol hardly worth it but hell. if i send you one you may as well send one i can use to even up :) i'm not 100% sure if mines a small or mini but i'll check in the AM.

i have one. i believe it's a 9 pin though, been used for a couple cuts. trade you for a 3/8x7 lol hardly worth it but hell. if i send you one you may as well send one i can use to even up :) i'm not 100% sure if mines a small or mini but i'll check in the AM.
Thanks for the offer but I have found what I am looking for, it was right in front of my nose! It's rediculous that you can search for something on a website and it not show up, but if you type in a specific part number it shows right up.:cool:

Latest posts

Back