• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 10 mm Wristpin 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cedarshark

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I sold my small ranch and no longer need a 70 cc saw at age 62. Here is a really nice German 10mm wristpin 044. It is all all OEM with the exception of a Meteor piston that was installed several years ago. It runs well and has not been used to log. The longest bar I have put on the saw is 20" but it wears a 16" at present. The handle is not broken,the tanks dont leak and I consider to be in great condition.

I know there are several forum members that have been looking for a 10mm saw and I listed it here before I will ebay the saw on Saturday. The price is $500 plus what UPS charges to get it to your house. The serial number of the saw is :129382191. Thanks for looking.IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0679.JPG IMG_0684.JPG

Thanks guys. I will call ironworker in a minute to discuss. if he does not want it...I will contact lawless154. Thanks for your orders.

I am really glad someone who really loves saws will end up with this saw. The scope and depth of this forum never ceases to amaze me. Thanks guys !

I'll definitely take it. Thank you ironworker! Michael, I'll give you a call in a half hour when I get home. Thanks again, Don.

My hat is off to Ironworker. What a great deed. I have dealt with him and he is a stand up guy.

Ironworker- Good on you my friend. I know you would have loved this saw, but now a guy who was 2nd in line and thought he may not have a chance, got it! Good deed.. :)

Lawless, you are getting a Minty 044 3/4 wrap saw. Congrats!

I'll definitely take it. Thank you ironworker! Michael, I'll give you a call in a half hour when I get home. Thanks again, Don.

Don, Shipping to your office via UPS Ground is $28. Tracking number is 1Z4R25T40395230200. I will deliver to the UPS shipping center as we discussed on the phone earlier. I also included a disc with your saw box with the IPLs and service manual in PDF format. Thanks again !

Michael, I just dropped the check in the mail. If you don't receive it by early/mid next week, please let me know. It was nice talking last night and I'm excited to get this saw.

Ironworker, thanks again for the opportunity. I promise its going to a good home and will be well taken care of.

Michael, I just dropped the check in the mail. If you don't receive it by early/mid next week, please let me know. It was nice talking last night and I'm excited to get this saw.

Ironworker, thanks again for the opportunity. I promise its going to a good home and will be well taken care of.

Thanks Don. Saw is packed and ready to go.

Don, I received your check today. Your saw left on the UPS truck about 5 minutes ago. Let me know if it arrives OK.

Latest posts

Back