$100 stihl 440 figured Id come back and visit y’all.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. I like my company's plugs. Still haven't seen a bad word about them.
My experience up to present is this..

E3...If a saw comes in with one, it probably has an idle or starting problem.

Bosch: great until they randomly fail

Champion: they work okay, some saws will foul them where they don't foul an NGK.

Nippondenso: dont see enough to judge

MegaFire: i used to sell them and had low failure rates but did have dead plugs out of the box.

NGK: i have virtually no problems at all, 4 years and no dead ones yet, they also don't come with closed gaps.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

My experience up to present is this..

E3...If a saw comes in with one, it probably has an idle or starting problem.

Bosch: great until they randomly fail

Champion: they work okay, some saws will foul them where they don't foul an NGK.

Nippondenso: dont see enough to judge

MegaFire: i used to sell them and had low failure rates but did have dead plugs out of the box.

NGK: i have virtually no problems at all, 4 years and no dead ones yet, they also don't come with closed gaps.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I used NGK until I found out I could get 6043 Denso for half the price through work. 12 months now I've spread the love. Feedback ranges from "solid, I like them" to a friend that builds saws and counts on them who bought a few year's worth last fall. I've only discovered my discount and spread them around for a bit so time will tell.

Wanna double your money? I'm needing a lower-cost 12mm 044/440 for a project. :)

its hard letting em go when you get em that cheap. Well
I used NGK until I found out I could get 6043 Denso for half the price through work. 12 months now I've spread the love. Feedback ranges from "solid, I like them" to a friend that builds saws and counts on them who bought a few year's worth last fall. I've only discovered my discount and spread them around for a bit so time will tell.
denso’s are good plugs.

Latest posts

Back