• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 100cc+ McCullough

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cas101326

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had a large McCullough that they would part with at a decent price. Not looking for a wall hanger, need a saw for a 36” every once in awhile and recently have become fascinated with the sp125’s and larger Macs, I know that it’s shot in the dark, but figured it’s worth a try

Was wondering if anyone had a large McCullough that they would part with at a decent price. Not looking for a wall hanger, need a saw for a 36” every once in awhile and recently have become fascinated with the sp125’s and larger Macs, I know that it’s shot in the dark, but figured it’s worth a try
They are glorious machines for good luck

Attachments

• C31A0C47-24FD-4B84-AB6F-04C6BE3E8A31.jpeg
    C31A0C47-24FD-4B84-AB6F-04C6BE3E8A31.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1

Well that depends on what you consider a decent price.

Well I’ve seen some of these bigger ones in really nice shape from 1500-2500 and I just can’t do that, I know people collect them, so just wanted to see if this was something that might work out or if I need to go with a 390 or something and forget the mac’s!

Well there is no doubt the 125 commands a good price. If you want a cheaper Mac go with a 795

i have a pro mac 1000 if that is something your looking for, ive got about 200 saws im selling, im pretty sure that is the only large mac, other than a 2 man handlebar mac saw, let me know if that is something your looking for, im located central IL

i have a pro mac 1000 if that is something your looking for, ive got about 200 saws im selling, im pretty sure that is the only large mac, other than a 2 man handlebar mac saw, let me know if that is something your looking for, im located central IL2
200 dang what varieties and are you listing them ?

i have not listed anything yet, if anyone is in driving distance from central IL come look, my problem is time, i run a motorcycle shop and its crazy busy this time of year, like 12-14hrs or more a day,, have husky, stihl, mac, homelite, some old & new poulan, - there is a brand new 028 never had fuel in it, there are probably 30 mac 610-650s, small pioneers, nothing big, some old mall/remington one 2 man w/ post hole attachment. i actually took some pics back this winter but never got to posting them

i have not listed anything yet, if anyone is in driving distance from central IL.......
So what part of central Illinois you in? If I was a betting man which I am not I am thinking I-74 corridor area of Bloo.ingfon but I am wrong most of the time.

i have a pro mac 1000 if that is something your looking for, ive got about 200 saws im selling, im pretty sure that is the only large mac, other than a 2 man handlebar mac saw, let me know if that is something your looking for, im located central IL

The Pro mac 1000 is actually made by Partner rebranded for Mcculloch

Back