'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was thinking the same, $800 for both, then I know I am good. Still got tax on em. I guess I could try sell my 044....dont use near as much as 440. But, then I got a heavy 60cc saw that is brand new that I won't want to get dirty.....lol

That's a lot of coffee.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yes it is. But it over the past 2 years we have increased our fall harvest order by almost 1000% each year. Being our third year we are starting to see a lot of growth and a very loyal following which is awesome and we are very thankful for.

No kopi Luwak but some really good Sumatra pre digested and Bali mainly. And some Kenyan and Ethiopian.

Nice :sweet:!

If the winds are just right we can smell the beans roasting at the Maxwell House plant in east Houston.

When I was a baby/toddler we lived about a mile from the plant. My mother says the smell made her sick while she was pregnant with me (which might explain a lot :crazy:).

WHATS UP FOLKS?>>>> Yeah im yelling for your attention :) Hope all is well. Parting with a Rattler ported 620PW if anyone is interested! I need to catch up and see what Echo projects and revelations have been made!

WHATS UP FOLKS?>>>> Yeah im yelling for your attention :) Hope all is well. Parting with a Rattler ported 620PW if anyone is interested! I need to catch up and see what Echo projects and revelations have been made!
Wait WHAT! YOUR SELLING YOUR 620? did you test drive a 6100?

Yes it is. But it over the past 2 years we have increased our fall harvest order by almost 1000% each year. Being our third year we are starting to see a lot of growth and a very loyal following which is awesome and we are very thankful for.
Are you roasting? I love doing it, and might do it small scale eventually.

HA good try, no I did not, just needing to make massive room, so many saws and I think someone will give this a good home and be very happy. Hows your dolly doing?
Oh I wish I could give it a good home. I would Polish it every week.
The dolly is serving me very well . ran it today and still puts a huge smile on face!

Back