'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanting ? YES
Being able to pay for it? Not so much
Needing? I could make up a reason. Lol

Yeah I'm with Corey want yes! Selling my 500p has left a lonely hole in my heart. But not sure the fund are there at the moment. I think a lot of fellers are in the same boat after the holidays.

After buying the 7910, I know for damn sure i would have to hide the thing from my wife for awhile!:buttkick:

Quick question, it's safe to power wash a chainsaw right? As long as the intake/exhaust don't get water in them. I always wipe them down but man would it be easier lol
I power wash my saws if water dies get in then flood the engine on choke and the oil will coat the rust able parts. It will clean out after its warmed up and cleaned out. Snowmobiles get internally soaked often water skipping and spring time ditch bashing

Come on Corey you know you want to!:chainsaw:
Hey I got an idea. Grab your 7900 and any other saw you want to, swing by and pick me up and I will ride out there with you. That could be a lot of fun make us feel like teenagers again. Until we start complaining about all the aches and stiffness from the long ride.

Hey I got an idea. Grab your 7900 and any other saw you want to, swing by and pick me up and I will ride out there with you. That could be a lot of fun make us feel like teenagers again. Until we start complaining about all the aches and stiffness from the long ride.

Yeah we could have a GTG up here!

Man I'd love that! Wish you guys lived closer. I have a feeling you'd have to fight me to take that 620 home though.:yes:

Guys have a new piston coming for my recent 600P acquisition. While I can probably figure out how to insert the two washers on each side of the wrist pin, I wonder if there are any tricks. Want to save myself some harsh language. Like most saws I presume I will have to heat the top of my the piston to make assembly easier.

Guys have a new piston coming for my recent 600P acquisition. While I can probably figure out how to insert the two washers on each side of the wrist pin, I wonder if there are any tricks. Want to save myself some harsh language. Like most saws I presume I will have to heat the top of my the piston to make assembly easier.

You mean the circlips? Put one in with the piston in your hand, I think clutch side first IIRC, then slide piston over rod and insert wrist pin, then push the last circlip in with a flat stick, something like that.

You mean the circlips? Put one in with the piston in your hand, I think clutch side first IIRC, then slide piston over rod and insert wrist pin, then push the last circlip in with a flat stick, something like that.
No not them. There are two washers or spacers that go on either side of the connecting rod on the wrist pin.
Wondering how I can get my big fingers in there to insert them.

You can use a wood dowel or short piece of metal just smaller than the wrist pin and long enough to hook the washers on each end which will come out when you push the wrist pin in. A little grease will help hold everything in place. Don't ever use after market circlips as most are too thick and will fall out. Steve

You can use a wood dowel or short piece of metal just smaller than the wrist pin and long enough to hook the washers on each end which will come out when you push the wrist pin in. A little grease will help hold everything in place. Don't ever use after market circlips as most are too thick and will fall out. Steve
Great tip. Oem Piston kit comes with all new parts, wrist pin, circlips, washers and bearing. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back