2.5 year old STIHL engine housing cracked - never dropped - STIHL not helping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is all FACT. I'm not a happy customer of STIHL. I will never buy their products again and I'm telling as many people as I can about this.

It ain't workin here Bubba.

Maybe if you would participate, answer question, post photos, we could help, or stop buying Stihl, an stuff...

He's attempting to spread the word throughout the interwebs an stuff.
Copy and paste style.
Quick post and run......never to return.....yet

Just ignore him.....obviously

I busted the flywheel on my toro engine. I've never busted one before, ever! I was using an impact on the flywheel puller. I've never used an impact before on a small engine flywheel, always crank 'em down by hand.

Soooo, is it the impact wrench that's junk or was it the flywheel? :confused: LOL.

OP, post some quality pics so the damaged unit can be seen, otherwise you're trying to catch a fart in a whirlwind...

This crowd needs more details about the FACTS, bro, if you are looking for support. Otherwise, they will release Tom Hall on you...:potstir:

Sounds like this guy doesn't want to solve his problem.Some people would rather have the problem to cry over than the solution.

He isn't coming back. Y'all tarred and feathered him too good.......:hmm3grin2orange:

We need to move on, the trolling OP has. These undocumented and unsubstantiated he said/she said threads are worthless.

He isn't coming back. Y'all tarred and feathered him too good.......:hmm3grin2orange:

That wouldn't have happened if he followed up on the responses he got. :msp_wink:

As it looks, he most likely was looking for support, for an unsubstatiated claim - which will fail on here. We have seen it all before, multiple times....:msp_rolleyes:

Yup. If I knew for sure that Thall would show up I'd keep this thread open. :potstir:

Thall isn't the only Stihl dealer here. FYI, an interested dealer could have probably gotten that covered wether he dropped it from his workbench or the Empire State Building ........ If they wanted to.

As has been mentioned before, a poor attitude will win you NOTHING.

Latest posts

Back