2 Large Stone Pines..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canyonbc

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have never posted pictures on here...because i never bring a camera to the job....finally i started too well worth it.

So here goes nothing

2 large Stone or Lepo Pine's...at the base they were both right at 4 ft...

Not the biggest trees in the world...but big for my operation.

Bucked all the firewood and stacked it in the back yard....all the brush was stacked in the street and taken away by the city for free....

Let me know what you think...

Thanks

Mike

Some more pics...

The picture of the firewood is about a third of it all...we took out for Junipers in the back too...

It was a good 2.3 days...

Picture 1035...of the busted concrete,

The drive way was installed 42 years ago with no rebar and was cracked to hell and lifted by the roots...poor location of the trees.

We dropped some 5 ft long logs from about 35 ft and busted up the driveway for fun...they came in the next day and where taking it out anyways...

A little dark. Don't shoot into the sun if possible and check the cameras batteries.
What's with the hole in the driveway, whoops or were they planning to get a new one and said it was ok to drop them on it?
The trees had that dirty look but now the house looks like it will be hot. Sometimes they gotta go. But they should replant soon.
Thanks for the pics. :clap:

A little dark. Don't shoot into the sun if possible and check the cameras batteries.
What's with the hole in the driveway, whoops or were they planning to get a new one and said it was ok to drop them on it?
The trees had that dirty look but now the house looks like it will be hot. Sometimes they gotta go. But they should replant soon.
Thanks for the pics. :clap:

Ya they started this Monday morning ripping it all out...when you look at the house the left side is all torn up...the sewer pipe was all torn up and they had ivy growing there all messed up...

They want to put a lawn in like the other neighbors with either a Malberry or a Pin Oak...in the front...

Thanks for the tips on the camera.

Mike

Thanks for the pics.
What was the tape measure showing 47"? Was that the diameter?
Where was this tree?

Latest posts

Back