20 bucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you click on your attachment link it opens the picture in a new window. If you right click on that picture and "copy link location", then post a reply and hit the little button with a mountain on it and paste the image location in the box.
attachment.php

Thanks Lee,
I know iv'e read all that somewhere before but danged if I could find it.

Nice looking saw man, let us know how the project goes.....can you spell 262?

Yep,:clap: have a 262 in sheeps... er 257 clothing allready. Plus it was my first port job. Think i'll go a little further on this one.:chainsaw:

Cmmon, tell the truth. :mad: The dealer is your DAD right? $20.00 bucks? :agree2: Nice saw, worth fixing.

Nope just a small town hardware that sells Stihl and Husky.I've helped the kid in the shop out a few times and spent a LOT on parts there and just like everywhere else there's a few goobers around here that :censored: up their saws so now and then opportunity knocks.

Why did the dealer give you saws? You must buy a lot from him.
LOL, that would be an understatement. I think Lakeside would pay to have me as a customer.

Yep,:clap: have a 262 in sheeps... er 257 clothing allready. Plus it was my first port job. Think i'll go a little further on this one.:chainsaw:
And trust me, the first one runs good:)

some junk

Piston is toast as I figured,cylinder may clean up. No deep scratches felt,have to see what's under the aluminum.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well

The Cylinder didn't pull through the operation.
Funeral tomarrow

Last edited:
trying to figure this outhttp://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=88378&stc=1&d=1233331361

By Joe I think iv'e got it
Now if I can just remember it the next time

Back