20 inches of snow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil21502

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looks like we're supposed to get hammered 2moro. Freakin 45 degrees outside right now. Oh well, I love the snow.

I would like

I would like you guys to see it and keep it up there. We haven't had any sticking this year and I am happy about it!

Me and my joints don't like that cold wet stuff!!!!

Theres some mountains in japan where they got 45 feet this winter. Then some place in the himalayas got over 100 feet! Every year it happens there, but usually only around 80 foot. Takes the army engineers months to open the roads back up.

We got over an inch of rain last hour (looking outside at the puddles), on top of saturated ground, now the wind is gonna start up fierce and then the temps drop to a little below freezing tonight. I bet it will get interesting...I have several saws fueled up ready to rock...

You guys have fun with the white dirt! All I have seen this year is real light flurries.

sorry phil but i hope it stays south like all the storms have, we had that noreaster totally miss us and hit new england and that never happens. havent shoveled in 2yrs

I hope we don't get it to bad here. I have to take my son to the doctor tomorrow. Hour and a half drive to get there under normal conditions.

Would love to see another 20" of snow! Up here there isn't much since it is so slushy out and melting. Need more to snow to go snowmobiling!

I would like to see two 6" storms a couple of days apart, pennies from heaven for me, and it would be nice to at least get one decent ride on the sled.
Oh well. we'll take what we can get.

I am jealous, you want to throw some snow this way. There is something about the danger level that is appealing to me when driving in the snow. I hope and wish the best for you. Stay safe, and warm!

It's an old wives tail around here that new spring snow just helps melt the old stuff "maybe". Doesn't matter much the girls, April and May, will take care of it for sure.

9" so far in Beautiful Downtown Mt. Falls, up to 20" expected today, was a heluva drive to work here in The Big City this morn.

We got 10- 12 in our area and it was REALLY heavy and wet. Makes for beautiful scenery if nothing else.

MVC-028S.JPG

MVC-032S.JPG

MVC-019S_29.JPG

MVC-018S_34.JPG

MVC-021S_13.JPG

MVC-022S_10.JPG

MVC-023S_11.JPG

Supposed to be in the 50's by the weekend so it'll go quick!

Back