2009 Indiana July GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date is best for you???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, no one would search my truck right? :)

Naw that's cool, there's plenty of places to stop on the way home. I was just thinking July, might be hot and..................

after all the saws are done, I have no problem with, its just when the chips are flyin that make me nervous.

The Trifecta.

I had the magic going tonight, my A/S brethren:

Chainsaws - Had my Snellerized 385XP screaming. That bad boy flat-out runs. Kudos to Brad. Just for giggles, I the 32" bar on it. Didn't need it but wanted to run it, so I did.

Fire - I had a big burn pile going to handle all the noodles I was making.

Guns - I noticed a bald tail wiggle out of site when I moved a pine round. So I went into the house and returned with a Ruger Singe Six loaded with CCI .22LR Bird Shot rounds. Move pine round out quickly and start shooting. I went through 12 rounds. Score: JQ = 11. Rats = 0.

It was a good night. My wife and daughter were laughing at me for playing with my toys with such reckless abandon.

kudos 2 you. love all three of those, only way ya could have added to that was an explosion or two.

I can bring that if you want....

put it this way... I could probably hold my own...:monkey: lol

Your a Indiana country boy, I have no doubts you could:clap:

I'm just joking around here when I mention beer, but did say up front for later in the day meaning after the sawing. I also would have a 1 1/2 hr ride home and have sense enough to drive straight.

I would really really like to make it this time and I'll be doing my best to do just that.

I think alot of anyone who would put out the effort to host a GTG like this and commend them for it.

Last edited:
I'm not:) Ready to make this trade happen, lol? Wow, this is taking CAD to a previously unknown level!

Wow a lot of CCW holders on here. I have a lifetime CCW and I'm a good shot too. Too bad I'm only good with 10/22 Ruger. I'd get too many stares carrying a 10/22 around so had to trade it for a USP.

I know Indiana recognizes Ohio CCW, but do you know if Ohio recognizes Indiana CCW? Just wondering because I travel Ohio sometimes.

Last edited:
I have just determined that just b/c Simple Green smells like sassafras tea does not mean it taste like it...

Latest posts

Back