2009 Indiana July GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date is best for you???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he set it for the 18th. I'll be gone on vacation to FL. I could probably make it on the 25th though. Perhaps I'll go ahead and come on the 25th anyway. FATGUY and Andy will probably just be showing up anyway:greenchainsaw:

I can't make the 25th, thats my weekend with the kids. I don't really feel like chasing the 1.5yr old around all the saws. :dizzy:

I am going to make this gtg come hell or high water. I have a saw that will be given away as a door prize.

anyone who is planning on coming the 18, please go ahead and vote in the poll for the 18th and I will use your vote as a head count. Thanks

anyone who is planning on coming the 18, please go ahead and vote in the poll for the 18th and I will use your vote as a head count. Thanks

I am sure you understand this but the number of votes for the 18th have nothing to do will the number of people attending. Any member can vote no matter their serious intentions. Too be very honest you will never get a exact head count. A few days before you will have a good idea but not exact. As of now I am planning on making the trip.

Bill

I am sure you understand this but the number of votes for the 18th have nothing to do will the number of people attending. Any member can vote no matter their serious intentions. Too be very honest you will never get a exact head count. A few days before you will have a good idea but not exact. As of now I am planning on making the trip.

Bill
i know. was just going to use for a good idea, but it really don't matter. who shows is who shows!

Well my plan is too be there. There are a few members I would really like to see there.

Bill

I'll be there, hopefully not as late as the last time.

You say I'll be able to see the GTG spot from the end of you drive?

anyone have a 30" mill they would want to let me borrow to cut some cottonwood 10x10s for the gtg? maybe i should just build one...

Hell yes!!!!

Congrats!!! I was fortunate to get to meet you and your wife,,and alot of my friend here on AS at the GTG last month....I wish I could make it again,,but with work and time it's a bust.. : ( Hope maybe this fall we can have one again before the years end....I hope all have a great time.......

Latest posts

Back