2010' Open House~Demo Days~Arboristsite GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday

I met a few of the good people from AS at the GTG today. :cheers:
I got to run Dolmars 7900, a BS-worked 420, a Wankel, a 166, and a 9010.
Also, a Husky race saw (man, that fuel smells great) and a big old PM Canadian.
I brought my 1050 and a lot of people seemed to have fun with it, including Mrs. Cisco. :clap:
I think the saw weighs at least 1/4 of what she does. LOL
It was a sea of orange and red until the Ciscos finally brought out some Stihls.
Steve looked to be taking some videos so I imagine he'll be putting those up.
Thanks to the Cutting Edge crew for hosting us. I hope you made enough sales today to justify all the burgers and dogs we ate.

Last edited:
I brought my 1050 and a lot of people seemed to have fun with it, including Mrs. Cisco. :clap:
It was a sea of orange and red until the Ciscos finally brought out some Stihls.
Thanks to the Cutting Edge crew for hosting us. I hope you made enough sales today to justify all the burgers and dogs we ate.

Sweet sounds like fun. So how did you like the saws you ran?

Nice work on that 420, Brad. It's gotta be pretty close to hanging with a 5100.
We probably should have raced them. Maybe they did after I left ?

I like that 420 too!

Thanks Scott and Steve great GTG.
Perfect weather!
So many saws and lot's of AS members too!

I like that wood carvers saw. 7900 with a full wrap, running 3/8 lowpro with a small carving bar. He has some nice art.

Nice meeting everyone!

I like that wood carvers saw. 7900 with a full wrap, running 3/8 lowpro with a small carving bar.
That was cool. So many plunge cuts, without a care. 1st time I've watched a carver. :clap:

Pictures & Videos are loading:)
Oh, great timing...I was headed for bed. Now I have to open another beer and stay up for the show. LOL
Thanks again for a good day Steve. :clap:

Last edited:
We had a beautiful Weekend weather was awesome, Good crowds both Friday and Saturday.. Sold a bunch of saws and mowers.. Got to see some ole friends and made some new friends.. All in All it was a great GTG I want to thank all that made the trek from far all directions, Also want to thank Spike60 for being able to make it I know he must be a busy as we are with the commercial mowers and it is HARD to get away... Mike sold a good amount of his Chainsaw Carvings all carved with DOLMAR saws.... I need to get 166 to take a pic of one of Mikes 91VXL carving chains that he literally SMOKES the drivers off... Guess his PS7900 might be a tad too high of horsepower for that small chain LOL....

Thanks Again for all those who attended I hope you Had Fun...

Scott

Thanks Brian Yea they were good Angus Burgers.......... Glad you had a good time..

Scott

I like that 420 too!

Thanks Scott and Steve great GTG.
Perfect weather!
So many saws and lot's of AS members too!

I like that wood carvers saw. 7900 with a full wrap, running 3/8 lowpro with a small carving bar. He has some nice art.

Nice meeting everyone!

Thanks Jack I am glad you and your wife made the trip and had a great time...

Thanks Again

Scott

Here's a quick picture. More to come in a little while.

attachment.php

My 5100/7900... Couple big ole' huskys and a couple o' big ole Stihls... should be awesome!!! Look forward to c'ing you there dude. :)

Dude I am glad that You and Samantha Had a good time hope you made it home ok..... Thanks for the extra help with clean up afterward... Have FUN with that new little Dolmar :clap::clap:

Scott

Latest posts

Back