• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2013 MS362c-m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl n Wood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got one more saw I'd like to sell if anyone's interested. I have a MS362c in good condition. Nothing cracked or broken, your normal wear and tear scratches here and there. Comes with a 18" ES Bar and Rapid Super chain. Which are both pretty much new. Actually the chains never got its first sharpening yet. And still sharp. Maybe four cuts on it. Saws all stock except a little larger on the exhaust port opening.. Little improvement over stock. Not much though.. I'd like to get $475 B/C and power head... 450 PHO.. Thank for checking it out.. its dirty in this picture btw.. 20141021_122825.jpg

I just bought a 365xt modded into a 372xp plus have a brand new ported 550xp on the way so i reluctantly will pass. I know how you feel. :(
l just can't live without a steady flow of saws...sorta like a drip..but lately l have been in desperate need and can't land a catch. l have a stock 550xp and they are nice and small for 50cc's.….you will need to get a bigger more useful spike for sure. l run 3/8 chain with 16" bar and it gets the job done nicely.l just don't play with it alot when l have a nice loose Snellerized strato gutted MS261.

Argh... I have one already. But this is a great deal on a strong stock firewood saw! !

$450!! $450!!!!

This is almost $400 under MSRP (after tax).

Someone buy this! Before I have 2 of them!!

They are pretty exceptional after porting as well.. :rock:

20141007_192249.jpg

Dexterday, your 362 is one fat tough looking bad boy! The wrap kit suits the 362 nicely.....the way l am going l will have as many 60cc saws as you!lol. Hope your well and your/my 555/6400 love it downunder!!

Glad those two love it down there!! Yes, I am doing well and I hope you are doing the same!

My Solo (65 cc) will be an 81 cc beast in a few days. I just got a 681 top end kit for it today!!

So my 362 is my only 60 cc saw. I used to have a slew of 60's. :) But have slowly kicked the CAD down a notch! ;)

Is this saw sold yet? I need another 60 cc saw! :rock:

Latest posts

Back