2100/2101XP Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verplanckekris

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm from Belgium and I acquired my first 2100CD (already had and sold 2 2101xp's) but apparently I'm in the need for a complete clutch. The drum is okay but the other part is not there anymore.
In belgium I'm not able to find any parts anymore so I was wondering if people here can help me along where to look and maybe order because the things I see on Ebay don't seem OEM or reliable.

Best regards,

Kris Verplancke

Did the 2100 CD not have two options of clutch- one the same size as the 288XP 394/395 (as mentioned above) and enabled the use of the chain brake PTO side cover- and another earlier version some 5-7mm larger in diameter that was under the non braked cover?
If the OP has the larger diameter clutch bell (88mm from memory?) and fits the smaller clutch shoes from the 395 clutch (think 81mm ?) then things may not work as intended and they will need to swap out and entire clutch kit pack to make it work.

Did the 2100 CD not have two options of clutch- one the same size as the 288XP 394/395 (as mentioned above) and enabled the use of the chain brake PTO side cover- and another earlier version some 5-7mm larger in diameter that was under the non braked cover?
If the OP has the larger diameter clutch bell (88mm from memory?) and fits the smaller clutch shoes from the 395 clutch (think 81mm ?) then things may not work as intended and they will need to swap out and entire clutch kit pack to make it work.
I don't recall seeing any size differences between the 2100 w/a brake and and 2100 w/o that were floating around at one time, but I may be wrong. The op's problem could also be resolved by buying a new clutch drum in addition to the clutch should he have a jungle clutch.

I will certainly order the 395xp clutch assembly completely and also the clutch drum for the 395xp. If I would order OEM it would be around 110 euros. Or should I go aftermarket? Don't have any experience with the aftermarket stuff

I will certainly order the 395xp clutch assembly completely and also the clutch drum for the 395xp. If I would order OEM it would be around 110 euros. Or should I go aftermarket? Don't have any experience with the aftermarket stuff

To be honest- the Asian clutches are not that bad- the springs are usually terrible and really you need to replace the aftermarket springs with OEM springs at least- but the clutches and clutch bell, drums or whatever you refer to them where you live- are not too bad for the asking price.

To be honest- the Asian clutches are not that bad- the springs are usually terrible and really you need to replace the aftermarket springs with OEM springs at least- but the clutches and clutch bell, drums or whatever you refer to them where you live- are not too bad for the asking price.
Thx man! I will keep it in mind :)

Back