2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look! By that bench! There's the 'stout and powerful' one!

:givebeer:

6 CUBE?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not.

me thinks 10 cube yes sir!

My grandpappy would say, "he has an impressive investment"

If'n he's your friend Norm he's 100% in me book!

Tell Him Merry Christmas (late)

And a HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

mo

Last edited:
I agree with you two, hes one outstanding dude, and proud to call one of me best friends, and wood cutting partners.. And yes the saw too LOL!

I will post pics when I get a chance of my 285 with 2100 top end randy ported for me. This saw has crazy torque and I like it better than the 394 I sold not long ago. These old 2100's sure have an appeal I can't quite describe.

Hey Norm. I need your opinion about some of my saws. My wife is divorcing me, and I will most likely have to sell allot of my saws. I plan to start with at least two of my 2101's, and two of my 2100's. Should I try to sell them on here, or on eBay? Which do you think would be the best. I would like to give members here a chance first, but I don't see as many people on here, scince all the hacking garbage. I don't know if I would get a fair price. I don't want to make a killing, but I would like to get fair value. What do you, and maybe others also, think?
Thanks,
Dan

Hey Norm. I need your opinion about some of my saws. My wife is divorcing me, and I will most likely have to sell allot of my saws. I plan to start with at least two of my 2101's, and two of my 2100's. Should I try to sell them on here, or on eBay? Which do you think would be the best. I would like to give members here a chance first, but I don't see as many people on here, scince all the hacking garbage. I don't know if I would get a fair price. I don't want to make a killing, but I would like to get fair value. What do you, and maybe others also, think?
Thanks,
Dan
Every one here wants a 'you suck' deal.

You could try posting them up, and if you don't get any hits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,try the bag.

They sometimes bring very good prices, but as always there are no guarantees?

I will post pics when I get a chance of my 285 with 2100 top end randy ported for me. This saw has crazy torque and I like it better than the 394 I sold not long ago. These old 2100's sure have an appeal I can't quite describe.

All you have to do is run one!

Have not been able to get pics....soon as I picked mine up from randy I took it to my brothers and we felled a couple big oaks......the saw is still at my brothers as he's he seems to want to keep it as his house:eek:

Latest posts

Back