2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Westside after our hunt, and not sure if he has yet. I can't wait to:msp_thumbsup: Sounds like a big Oak came down by Bette's and then we still have the one on cow mountain to drop:D

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Opened my shed today bunch of orange:cool2: Put a smile on my face, thanks to Cary I have the k&N set up on my 2101 with the velocity stack:msp_thumbsup: Ran that 288 yesterday man what a strong saw, and fast. I have not had a chance to run my new 395 needed to sharpen chain, and was in a hurry yesterday to get all my dogs and gear loaded, so grabbed the 288 which was ready to go.

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Same right back Jim, and Cary:clap: I am not going to lie I'm in tall cotton with saws, but if a new one was laying under the tree this morning I would be, well like a kid at Christmas:clap:

metalspec

metalspec

ArboristSite Guru
Well Lee....................we'll let you in on a trial basis. Gotta show some proof (such as a video of 14 166's idling........or maybe the same thing with a buncha 7 cube Homelites). Nobody here's ever seen any alleged 'big saws' of yours.:laugh:

I've only heard of said video... Maybe we need a link to it to refresh our memories. ;)

Or maybe we need one with a bunch of 2100's idling!

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lee, Randy long time no see, great to see you! And everyone else of course:cool2: The idling part, I am not gonna lie, sometimes I fire em up to hear them run, and yes had all of them idling at once one morning, music to my ears, not Jeanne's or my neighboor:hmm3grin2orange: Heres the new memeber, and here is a pic of the 2101, new v-stack thanks to Cary, and the K&N.

Modifiedmark
Hey Norm, dont know if you seen this, but I picked this ole thing up a few weeks back.

These things any good?

attachment.php

Latest posts