2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks they are my favorite, if I had the cash, that's all I would run. It is a 30in off my 660, sweet thing all I had to do was put on the adapter to take up the slop, and it bolts right from Stihl to Husky, another reason to spend a little more. More versatile now its on my 372 and happy.

Looks great on there! I wish I could afford a few more Cannon bars myself. Definitely gonna have to invest in some of those adaptors... I have quite a few stihl bars. It would be nice to be able to use them on some of my huskys

Same here want some more Canons. Yeah the adapters are pretty sweet, beats having to buy several different bars I guess for sure. Thanks on the K&N I am liking them too. My 288 came with one from my friend, and the only downfall on the 2100's was the stock air filter I think, glad for the K&N there, and Cary found me a v-stack so I am liking it. I just noticed on my 395 it has the hose clamp style stock husky filter, a K&N will go right on without adapter or anything, it's already there pretty sweet.

Cleaned out the shed and ran all the saws today. I think Orange is my favorite color now:msp_biggrin:

Nice!!! So get this...Small world....I am out working on a site today milling some cedar slabs and it turns out that Stihl Andy (Lakeside) lives directly across the street! So I will be out there all weekend milling and see if we can have a mini GTG. Who knows maybe i can convert him to the Husky camp after I let him run my 2100 or my built 372...Well, maybe not but, at least I can pick his brain a bit. Have learned alot from his old posts!

Dave

That's awesome Dave, met so many great people here, become real good friends. Mini GTG that is awesome, glad you guys met up and live close.

Back at ya Norm.
Here's a vid that will stir you Huskys guys pot.

14 166's idling

Lee

ok ok.... now I believe you... :hmm3grin2orange:

That will always be one of my favorite videos!

My one and a half year old son was sitting beside me watching it with me ... he kept pointing at the screen going "vrroom vrrooom!"

Awesome video Lee!!!

Nice!!! So get this...Small world....I am out working on a site today milling some cedar slabs and it turns out that Stihl Andy (Lakeside) lives directly across the street! So I will be out there all weekend milling and see if we can have a mini GTG. Who knows maybe i can convert him to the Husky camp after I let him run my 2100 or my built 372...Well, maybe not but, at least I can pick his brain a bit. Have learned alot from his old posts!

Dave

That's pretty sweet! I learned a lot from Andy too! :msp_thumbup:

That's awesome Dave, met so many great people here, become real good friends. Mini GTG that is awesome, glad you guys met up and live close.

We spent the first half of the day milling slabs and the second half over at Andys house and shop. All I can say is WOW...Andys shop is like a machinists wet dream!!! Extremely Intelligent and funny guy. My buddy John and Miki were with me and we just hung on Andys every word. Was trying to think of the best intelligent questions to ask him. Could have stayed there a week and kept learning stuff!!!

Lee what can I say WOW! Very Very impressive;) Man one saw I still want a 153 and 166. But 14 love it. Some were so good I could have several of them. Very nice. Dave that is cool stuff my friend about Andy, I know what you mean it's like the feeling of being a kid at the biggest toy store, just trying to take it all in! Sounds like one great guy.

Lee what can I say WOW! Very Very impressive;) Man one saw I still want a 153 and 166. But 14 love it. Some were so good I could have several of them. Very nice. Dave that is cool stuff my friend about Andy, I know what you mean it's like the feeling of being a kid at the biggest toy store, just trying to take it all in! Sounds like one great guy.

Norm, Did you notice what page number we are on.

Lee

I like the video of the 8 166s best.

Nothing against more, but it was one of the first ones I watched after we got a surround sound for the 'puter.

Indeed I did see. And what life's all about to me, My girl, my great friends, and my dogs who are among me best! Without such great friends, there never would have been 166 pages, sipping some fine whiskey, Salute to you all, happy new year:kilt:

happy new year all. be safe.
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back