2171 Vs 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure it is designed to do just that, but I never had a reason to try it, so I can't confirm it.

The simplest thing to try out first is a standard size filter, but the "flocked" kind, not mesh.

Peter, I have an unrelated question. I noticed the XP "decal" as your avatar.

The 3120 I bought recently did not have that raised XP on the air filter cover.

I've "seen" a new 3120 from Baileys and it comes with that raised XP.

What's the deal? Just something some distributors stick on, or does it signify any difference in configuration?

And it seems like the "decal" being so tall would be kind of vulnerable to getting damaged.

xp.jpg

Last edited:
Peter, I have an unrelated question. I noticed the XP "decal" as your avatar.

The 3120 I bought recently did not have that raised XP on the air filter cover.

I've "seen" a new 3120 from Baileys and it comes with that raised XP.

What's the deal? Just something some distributors stick on, or does it signify any difference in configuration?

And it seems like the "decal" being so tall would be kind of vulnerable to getting damaged.

I believe the xp saws made after the stock of old covers for the model in question ran out have had it for some time - I don't believe it means a thing, but they leave the factory with it in place, not a distributer add-on.

Somebody can confirm if filter hd is really effective in extremely dusty conditions?:popcorn:

Thaks :cheers:

I cut a lot of very dead and dusty trees. The dust is very fine and light. The increased surface area of the bigger filters allows me to run longer before cleaning. Maybe 6 hours versus 4 hours.

Hello,

Thanks for your answers,:clap: after short time I will prove it and will verify personally its effectiveness. Also I want to request the adhesive of XP for new superior cover HD, but not if it will be sold. After a time I will put photos so that you see its effectiveness.

:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back