25" Bucking saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was just at local hardware store and they had a couple Echo 620PW's for $500, not sure why they marked down so much, I guess no farmer is gonna spend the $650 retail price on one. I am tempted but no funds for that right now. 24" bar and 3/4 wrap handle.

was just at local hardware store and they had a couple Echo 620PW's for $500, not sure why they marked down so much, I guess no farmer is gonna spend the $650 retail price on one. I am tempted but no funds for that right now. 24" bar and 3/4 wrap handle.
Heck of a deal!

That is a good price. I would buy one for that if I needed one.

62cc and a 25"(84DL) bar in hardwood seems to work OK for me. And it's a POS Chinese clone too. I'm sure a bigger saw would be faster but I don't cut stuff bigger than this often, and it went through easily.
IMG_2611-1024.jpg

For larger wood, I prefer the 70cc class saws like the Stihl 440/441 or 460/461.

Nothing against the other brands, the Stihls are what I own and have experience with.

I own a 60cc saw but don't use it as much after acquiring the 461 as I find that I prefer to limb and cut the small stuff with the 241 and use the 461 for everything else as I usually carry two saws (241 & 461) when cutting firewood.

Latest posts

Back