2500 bdft hits the ground

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to worried, it's behind my friends house in the MIDDLE of NOWHERE. I unbolt the powerhead as that might be a bit tempting, and to keep it out of the weather. If it was in a more public place I would probably be more carefull
True... we used to let stuff sit out on the farm all the time. Tools, even small power tools and generator... if the job wasn't done and it wan't going to rain we'd just set it down and the next day continue working where we left off. Anybody could have just driven through the field at night and took whatever they wanted if they were so inclined.
Here in the suburbs different story. I often wondered if my piles of stickered wood would walk away one dark night.

The end result :)

This is the good stuff stacked for drying

attachment.php

And about 1/3 of the 6x4 landscaping timber we cut from the knottier sections of the logs.

attachment.php

A successfull wood expedition :D

Cheers

Ian

Wonderful looking wood Ianab. I hope you give us some pictures of some finished product . I wish someone close to home had a rig like yours so that I could see one in action. Im impressed.

Back