260pro part #

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got6ponies

TREE BLAZER
Reaction score
anyone know the part # for the bumper spike(dog) on the clutch cover

4720801449_b77d38ce45_b.jpg

:cheers::cheers:

clutch cover holes

i tried the 361 style but the holes dont line-up!!!!

i have the 361 set(w/out the roller) on my ms310 ill post another picture of the saw w/the cover off & the 310 dogs im useing!

new issue

i figured out the "dog" issue!
.......now for some reason the saw is taking the oiler link and making a flat spot at the bottom of the link and causing the saw not to run!":censored:"

the chain gets too wide for the bar, i think its the sprocket! the saw has less than 2 tanks run threw it and im 400 miles from my dealer for warranty work! :chainsaw:

i figured out the "dog" issue!
.......now for some reason the saw is taking the oiler link and making a flat spot at the bottom of the link and causing the saw not to run!":censored:"

the chain gets too wide for the bar, i think its the sprocket! the saw has less than 2 tanks run threw it and im 400 miles from my dealer for warranty work! :chainsaw:

the saw had a:censored: .325 sproket on it!!!!! hammering the drive/olier link.
:dizzy:

I put 440 dawgs on my 361 with just a little bit of grinding on the outer one...still need the roller as well however...looks pretty tuff, need the 3/4 wrap handle though...

i took the inside spike off my 310 and put it on the 260p with outside part # 1117b for a perfect match for that saw. it doesnt come with a roller catch!
the flash blurred picture shows the spike where the roller is for 361 part#1135 664 0501
:)
a>

:)
a>

Latest posts

Back