262XPG/2163WH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Why pick these 2 saws last weekend?

WPBII29.jpg

This is why. And this is a little after 9:00, heading to the worksite after we all met for breakfast. When I got up at 6:00, it was -7. Enjoyed those heated grips. :)

aQZXfMf.jpg

We are cutting this hillside, and we can only work on weekends. And of course is snows EVERY weekend, so we are a little behind. But we got there early Sat and is turned out super nice. Got two loads on this little homemade log truck. Todd bought this from a local fire company, and turned it into a nice small log truck. The old Franklin skidder took a while to come to life, but the ole girl did pretty good once she got warmed up. Looking forward to getting back there this weekend. Looks like both days will be nice for a change.

oCgGh89.jpg

They're the same power wise. But after a couple hours on that hill in knee deep snow the slight difference in weight got a little less slight.

Aleast in the snow the Husky can't out run you to the bottom of the hill ! I see it fell over on the tailgate. Ha. Nice truck, we don't have anything small like that out here. Would be great for getting the big stuff from the tree service guys.

Is that the equivalent to the 362xp? That must be a pretty rare saw with heated handles. What did they make like two of those? Sawtroll will tell us..

Yes did you see the gas cap on the 2163:laughing:.

At least it's not green.....................but totally unacceptable.

No way; I love that saw.
I'd sooner give up the girl in the other thread.

She must be a good'un.
Take that literally about the saw, or with sarcasm about the girl.

I triple dog dare you..................................
and you're telling me the only cap you could find in your whole collection of new and used parts was a flippin' flippy cap?

Wheres the snow? No tire chains? How ya supposed to have a winter wonderland adventure?

Had to snowshoe out to the yellow slug tonight in the dark and put a new coil in it to revive it, only had room for the coil and beer, so helmetless froze my head on the tour home.

We are cutting this hillside, and we can only work on weekends. And of course is snows EVERY weekend, so we are a little behind. But we got there early Sat and is turned out super nice. Got two loads on this little homemade log truck. Todd bought this from a local fire company, and turned it into a nice small log truck. The old Franklin skidder took a while to come to life, but the ole girl did pretty good once she got warmed up. Looking forward to getting back there this weekend. Looks like both days will be nice for a change.

oCgGh89.jpg

Very nice truck! :D

Is that the equivalent to the 362xp? That must be a pretty rare saw with heated handles. What did they make like two of those? Sawtroll will tell us..

Most would be W or WH here, and likely not really rare in Scandinavia.

The one in question looks like a W, not a WH, based on the decale on the starter cover?

W = heated handles (but not heated carb), if memory serves.

Latest posts

Back