Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad , you've learned and better yet shared a vast amount of knowledge these 5 yrs , and for that , we are eternally greatfull . Thank you Sir :rock:

very nice collection you have ,and thank you for all the information you share ,ive learned a lot off this site ,and the other members are here very helpful too

Congrats Brad!!!

Face it though, you don't know anything about saws, never have never will, and forget about porting or anything like that...

LOL. Obviously im just kidding:msp_tongue::biggrin:

Ive learned much from you as well.

Merry Christmas

Paul

This must be a busy thread, and no wonder!

Brad,

I am not a collector of saws, and I guess I never will be, as two is all I have, but the pictures of your saws almost make me want to be. :bowdown:

I really like the look of that mall 6. It reminds me of my old Gravely Convertible Tractor. Both look like they were built to work, and built to last.

But my favorite is the Stihl 08 S. That saw should have won an award for being a great design.
It's looks, dare I say this about a chain saw?, beautiful! Did it saw as good as it looks?

Congrats Brad. Like most of the others on here, I too have learned a ton just reading your posts.

Happy Holidays guys.

if you continue your posting rate along about June-July 2013 you should be posting about your 40K milestone. looking forward to that. nice collection of saws. was disappointed, even if i don't have the right, in not seeing the 750 homie. ah well, can't like em all the best. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

Jeeeeeez, that Mall......... I need a napkin.

Bsnell - Just awesome, man. Really.

Congrats on the post milestone. Rep'd.

And that brings up a household joke. Both Lisa and my daughter Anna like to tell me to sell a saw when they want something, and my reply is, as we all grin, "You keep your greasy mitts off my chainsaws!":) She's a great lady!

Keep it going Brad, always enjoy your posts and have been lucky enough to do a couple of deals with you and found what a decent guy you are on and off the screen.

It all started with a Google search looking for info trying to fix the oiler on a 041 FB.

My addiction to saws and this site started with a Google search too Brad. I had smashed a 028 and in searching for parts and info I naturally ended up here. :)

Thanks for your posts and well illustrated threads my friend. It was you, Lakeside, Jerry Myers, and a few others that laid things out in a way I could follow. Those threads were a Godsend to me as I was recovering from a serious illness and reading was one of the few things I was capable of.

Like you stated in this thread.....I've met some fellows thru this site that are very good friends of mine today, friends that I will have always. (I hope) :laugh:

Had no idea you started out like you did. Makes me feel better. Thanks for all the great advice and videos the past few years. You're held in the highest esteem and one of the most respected members of this great Site. God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas and another Happy and great year. Thanks for being so Professional!

And that brings up a household joke. Both Lisa and my daughter Anna like to tell me to sell a saw when they want something, and my reply is, as we all grin, "You keep your greasy mitts off my chainsaws!":) She's a great lady!
we have a similar household joke, but it is more about how many coach purses are equal to the value of the Chainsaw I've been eying!!! Actually, the reality of it is that she has more money into a few purses than I do into chainsaws by a long shot!!!!

Congrats on the milestone.

Before I even open some your threads, I know it will be worth a read. Thanks.:bowdown:

Last edited:
Thanks for your posts and well illustrated threads my friend. It was you, Lakeside, Jerry Myers, and a few others that laid things out in a way I could follow. Those threads were a Godsend to me as I was recovering from a serious illness and reading was one of the few things I was capable of.

So...you recovered from a serious ilness, only to be infected with a terminal disorder for wich there is no known cure:rock:

Back