Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haters gonna hate. If you don't like the company in this thread, Fish, you're hereby invited to leave. Or, does it make you feel better about yourself to knock someone else down? Never mind, don't answer that.

Last edited:
You have made an arse of yourself 1,000 times over here, but since you incessantly make posts, these children count you as a "GOD"....

Your only reason to post here anymore is to perpetuate the "myth"....

Last edited:
You have made an arse of yourself 1,000 times over here, but since you incessantly make posts, these children count you as a "GOD"....

Your only reason to post here anymore is to perpetuate the "myth"....

Damn Fish. Did you step on your #### or something???? :hmm3grin2orange:

Thought it was a real nice post Brad, and heartfelt. I feel the same about my friend's here, and some learning's. Trie'd to REP you but, wont let me yet again, so soon. I'll remeber, and get ya! But 30k post's? Son of a!! Remind's me of Ferris bueler's day off when they tried to run back the mileage, so PM me, and let me know how to make it go forward:computer2::phone::big_smile:

P.S I did catch some of the negative stuff, trie'd to let it go, but gotta ad my two cent's. Honesty is all I know, well All I would want to either. But what has happened in the past I don't know all of it, don't need to or care. There is no future in the past. What I do know is it's not necessary to come over to a friend's thread, who is paying homage to friend's, and this site, and saying merry xmas, and give him a unprovoke'd kick in the nut's.

Nobody who knows me will ever accuse me of being a Pollyanna, but I really like Fish and Brad. Having said so I'd say "lay of my man Brad, if he is tooting his own horn, so what". After all 30K posts is a hell of an accomplishment. If it were just so much BS, that would be one thing, but most of his are of some substance, and instructive. Argue with his point of view or opinion, but without doubt he brings a lot to the table, as do you Fish. OK now I've opened my mouth, and my measly less than 1K of posts don't mean squat, and anybody who has read my posts knows that I know zip about chainsaw mechanics, but I do enjoy both of your posts. Posted at 1AM and fueled with bourbon. JR

Congrats on your milestone.

mo,

"just a Troll" (your words, not mine)

Not to hijack the OP tread

Fish
Merry Christmas
thanks for shipping me the saw handle I needed this year
David

Latest posts

Back