$30 Partner,,,maybe a you suck !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Reaction score
On CL 25 min away..

pulled plug and cyl still has horiz machine marks.

some tygon fuel line and 5 pulls up and runnin nice !

all switches work,tank vent setup original,all stickers intact.

pic is how i got it with no cleaning..

attachment.php

Picked up a 1633B on Saturday at Definitive Dave's yard sale and got it running in 5 pulls. Think mine is 55 cc's, also have a 7000 in the mail as well. Good job on your score.

Imo, you don't suck, as that exact model was a "low point" among the many R16 based models. The condision looks good though, and the price seems about right for a pure collectors item.

:laugh:
Imo, you don't suck, as that exact model was a "low point" among the many R16 based models. The condision looks good though, and the price seems about right for a pure collectors item.
Well said, first time I heard someone say that (someone sucks) with out actually saying it.

Picked up a 1633B on Saturday at Definitive Dave's yard sale and got it running in 5 pulls. Think mine is 55 cc's, also have a 7000 in the mail as well. Good job on your score.

As far as I know, that is the same saw as the S55, just with the yellow and black changing location (yellow recoil cover, black top cover).
Link.

As far as I know, that is the same saw as the S55, just with the yellow and black changing location (yellow recoil cover, black top cover).
Link.

I didn't know that or I would have pointed out the box of S55 parts but luckily he didn't need them :)
Also have a p65 with no rear handle on the wall
Dave

OP def sucks at $30 :)

I didn't know that or I would have pointed out the box of S55 parts but luckily he didn't need them :)
Also have a p65 with no rear handle on the wall
Dave

OP def sucks at $30 :)

I didn't know either, before I looked up some info. :msp_smile:

The S55/1633B is a better saw than the S50, as it has a little more power and an AV handle system.

Btw, as far as I know, there never was a P65, although there were many 65cc versions in the R16 "family"?

I didn't know either, before I looked up some info. :msp_smile:

The S55/1633B is a better saw than the S50, as it has a little more power and an AV handle system.

Btw, as far as I know, there never was a P65, although there were many 65cc versions in the R16 "family"?

crap its out in the garage maybe F65, this shameful feeble brain of mine :(
Dave

You trying to start a fight ??? :)

Latest posts

Back