• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 300' of 1" Double Braided Anchor Line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
300’ spool of unused NOS slightly soiled 1” (one inch) dia. double braided anchor line from Cabela’s. It has a metal lined eye spliced in the open end. Other end is unknown. I believe the spool is about 5 years old and still wrapped in plastic so the only soiled area would be on a few feet near the eye. I don’t see any fraying. There is a little red paint overspray on the open end. On-line specs I found for similar ropes is safe load somewhere around 3500 lbs. and tensile strength is 30,000+lbs. but the buyer would assume all responsibility. If you know otherwise, I welcome any correction.
Shipping weight will be about 80 - 82 lbs. Package would be approx 21” dia. and 16” high. Looks like Fedex shipping could be around $50 East coast and around $100 West coast. Let me know your zip and I can get a more accurate figure. I could unspool it to save shipping weight it desired – that might save 15 – 20 lbs. It can also be picked up at my home almost any day.
From what I've seen, this would cost in excess of $1,000. I’m asking $500 plus shipping. That’s $1.66 a foot. I will consider offers.

DSCN9268.JPG DSCN9267.JPG

Latest posts

Back