3120XP Gone WILD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately my favorite 70-80cc saw as well.

I know of no arborists in my area that doesn't have a 460. It seems to be their favorite saw as well. I have never gotten one single complaint about a 460, not one. The buyers really like that saw..

I'm not sure what has transpired in this thread... But, I plan on sending my 3120 carb to whoever it is in this thread that can port and tap one.

Apparently, somebody is tore up that somebody else posted pictures of this mod. Don't kid yourself. Not just everybody can mod a fixed high carb to have a tuning screw. I'm sure if the people that COULD mod it, probably would have already. It's such a small target audience, who cares what people see.

Perhaps even, a person would post pictures of a ported carb and somebody else would get pictures of that carb... Then another carb builder would see it and modify it in a better way. Everybody would prosper..

I know of no arborists in my area that doesn't have a 460. It seems to be their favorite saw as well. I have never gotten one single complaint about a 460, not one. The buyers really like that saw..

Cover me Thall, I'm goin in. The 046 was never a heavy hitter. The 044 and 066 were the state of the art, but the 372 and 385 brought music to the bush. The Shils are kinda clumbsy and gay as opposed to their Husky counterparts, excepting the 088.
Gypo

I knew that, hey thanks to you I know more than I thought I did,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

It's late, i couldn't think of anything more insulting. Glad I could help.

Hey Gypo, Husky Sucks! :laugh:

Cover me Thall, I'm goin in. The 046 was never a heavy hitter. The 044 and 066 were the state of the art, but the 372 and 385 brought music to the bush. The Shils are kinda clumbsy and gay as opposed to their Husky counterparts, excepting the 088.
Gypo

Hahaha, good one. Gypo you don't know this but I dig up alot of your old threads. I enjoy them, your a catbird and a half man. You was AS back in the day, no question about it. I don't understand why you decide to sit back these days, ya getting old or something?

Back to the saws in some areas them ole Huskies shine but in this area the ole southern boys prefer the Stihls. I hear up in NY Husky rules and thats good. Gotta keep them outfits competing so we all get some good saws, :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

It's late, i couldn't think of anything more insulting. Glad I could help.

Hey Gypo, Husky Sucks! :laugh:

Well I know more again because of you, dayumm I'm starting to really like you. So thats all ya got, well thats good, I'll be easy on ya. However Gypo will not, he's gonna kick your azz, where's my popcorn Besty, bring it in here,hahahaha

Hahaha, good one. Gypo you don't know this but I dig up alot of your old threads. I enjoy them, your a catbird and a half man. You was AS back in the day, no question about it. I don't understand why you decide to sit back these days, ya getting old or something?

Back to the saws in some areas them ole Huskies shine but in this area the ole southern boys prefer the Stihls. I hear up in NY Husky rules and thats good. Gotta keep them outfits competing so we all get some good saws, :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Hi Thall, that was a good comeback. I'm not really getting old, I just don't have the timber I use to have, even though it's been burned over and grown again here 100 years later. As long as I can knock the ####e out of 60 cords a year, then I guess I'm earning my keep. or maybe not.
John

Hi Thall, that was a good comeback. I'm not really getting old, I just don't have the timber I use to have, even though it's been burned over and grown again here 100 years later. As long as I can knock the ####e out of 60 cords a year, then I guess I'm earning my keep. or maybe not.
John

Well hell from what all I read you probably done cut more timber than any man walking. That said I think its time you took it easy. What was that song you was singing in that vid, If I Were The King Of The Forest, something like that, funniest dayumm vid ever made, good stuff man,:cheers::cheers:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wetw8RQGJH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wetw8RQGJH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Well hell from what all I read you probably done cut more timber than any man walking. That said I think its time you took it easy. What was that song you was singing in that vid, If I Were The King Of The Forest, something like that, funniest dayumm vid ever made, good stuff man,:cheers::cheers:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wetw8RQGJH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wetw8RQGJH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Good stuff Thall, that vid was over the top stupid and thanks for embarrising me.
Gypo

Good stuff Thall, that vid was over the top stupid and thanks for embarrising me.
Gypo

No way, that vid is a classic man, long live the king of the forest, brings life in this place, good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That field rep of yours is right. Once you start doing work infront of customers and they are eye balling you they will start to question the bills. They think cause you done somethin in 15 minutes the bill should be less cause they done seen what you did. What they fail to realize is that they are paying for the expertise. Lets see them try troubleshooting the machine then repairing it within 15 minutes. And thats what the bill is for, the knowledge that they aint got. Plus they will try to learn from it and do it on their own taking away business from ya. Its all good to do on the spot work but probably better to have them wait outside the shop area while you do the repairs. At our shop when people try to shoot the schit and watch us work, they get told to get out by the boss lady. Some of em will get offended cause we all know eachother but she just tells em hey its business.

No way, that vid is a classic man, long live the king of the forest, brings life in this place, good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My GF says I gotta go to bed and I've talked about saws enough for tonight.
Should I do the do, or should I stay up a lil bit longer?
see you later fellas, I'm goin in, cover me.
John

Ya, but you know that the ole southern boys are queer as hell though.

You bring that little fat azz of yours on down here, you will be going home with a cork in it walking bow legged, saying to yourself I've been nailed where no man has gone before,ahahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back