32" bar Husqvarna small bolt pattern

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live on the dry side, oaks only on the wet side. We have mostly juniper here, but i don't really think of it cause we only use it for firewood. I know people that make log houses out of juniper.
And don't short sell the dry side. Shots included, Wheeler County, Oregon.

Note. Picture three has a dropped juniper drying next to the road. :)

Not knocking the dry side at all,if I had to be there I'd be on the east slope.

I wish i had puny 5 ft oak in my yard. :) I do like It here a lot. Especially after traveling around the country. Norcal to Canada will always be home.

I wish i had puny 5 ft oak in my yard. :) I do like It here a lot. Especially after traveling around the country. Norcal to Canada will always be home.

Cross up and have a beer or 2

:cheers:

Smaller deer on the west coast? That made my day :msp_tongue:

FYI points up here are counted on one side only.

Farthest north I've been is Vancouver BC. I enjoyed the lack of cats on your taxi cab crown vics. They all sound like they have aftermarket exhaust. I also enjoyed pedestrians jumping out of the way of a cabs in a country that isn't pure liability.

Didn't enjoy your border patrol, my visit was a month after 9/11 and I made tasteless joke. 3 hours and lecture that we could only stay 1 day in Canada, ONE DAY ONLY AMERICAN SCUM, and we were off to Vancouver.

Edit. no i can't spell or maintain sentences on the first try.

Back