.325 50 stihl chain available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakethesnake

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Wanted to try some on a husqvarna 325 50 72 to be exact I can get it in 3/8 50 but no 325 if anyone knows if it's made could anyone tell me where to get it I basically don't have a dealer around here I've called the local ones and they don't even make chains just sell loops

My dealer can't even put chain together let alone They don't even understand what I'm asking them the husqvafna dealer is a little better but they'd rather sell me a koi fish and a bag of mulch lol I don't spend much time at either dealer but I think I'd ship my saw to one of you guys honestly if it was beyond me fixing

Check Baileys and Edge & Engine. 325 .050 is very common and is still made by Stihl, Oregon, and Carlton. Most Husky 50cc saws on the West Coast of the US should have come with this.

Thanks fellas I found a loop on ebay then I ended up getting new fuel cap woodland pro loop new rim sprocket and a hundred bucks worth files you name it off baileys Just a heads up husq varna 2 stroke oil on sale 2.75 per 12 oz I thought that was very reasonable even cheaper than thier woodland pro oil

I've never tried stihl chain always thought carlton really held up well didn't see any at baileys nothing against oregon just like the harder stuff I use semi and full they're both fine I try to keep both none stay sharp on some of the crap I cut old barb wire inside the trees hedge row..

I'll see what I have. I've got a lot of loops of chain that don't fit anything I have but not sure if I have anything in that length. Can you sharpen if I have some used loops? I'll see what I've got.

Back