• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346 NE $300.00 with bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PULLINmyPOULAN

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a 346 got this one off ebay bought it for a friend after he ran one of mine.I got his other saws running good for him and then he tells me after he agreed on paying me on this saw I got him that hes happy with his with 2 saw plan after I got them running good.I told him no problem:angry: I'll just sell it.I just want to get what I got into it .http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-3...Qw0E280j7LzO5yQ2tRXCo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
This one has 160 psi cold.He painted the top cover and clutch cover also it looks like he painted recoil cover husky orange but doesn't match and put a new sticker on it.Seller tells me after I won auction that chain brake doesn't work.I put on a 350 cover works good now not included.I think its a etech model because of etch muffler and green gas cap.After checking it over noticed someone took the trouble of removing serial number identification tag off it and maybe thats why its been painted.I asked seller about it and he doen't know why I told him bull✖✖✖✖ why would someone go thru the trouble off removing it nicking gas tank (epoxied it) and painting it looks like it was stolen.I contacted the local police station of where he lives they looked into it and didnt find anything.I dont know what Iam going to do with it other than sell it would take 300 plus shipping just what I have into it.It still has the limiters on it setup for .325 came with bar and chain.I have 3 others one has been ported no need for another.This starts great runs good piston looks good just needs limiters removed exhaust done and change it to 3/8 or I have a 325 58 18" sugihara would let go for another 50.00 plus throw in a chain or 2.
I paid $305.00 all together with shipping want 300 plus shipping will include bar and chain it came with.
This saw runs good has 160 compression one light carbon scratch on piston from running to rich.I have sent a pm to another member that is interested if he doesn't want it its first come first served.

ncm_0490-jpg.463251
ncm_0492-jpg.463252
ncm_0490-jpg.463251
ncm_0492-jpg.463252

Its Oem Mahle visible on cylinder he stats in add completely tore down and Lubed what needed lubed only thing you lube is a needle bearing just wanted to help his sale is all.

Latest posts

Back