346xp ne

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprintmotor45

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 346xp ne. I want to make sure that it is a new edition without the cat muffler. Are any of these still available? Is there a Husky dealer that I can get it from that supports this site?

Finding a local dealer that is closest is the easiest way. But if you want to buy from a site sponsor just find the one that is the closest.

The 346xp NE is most definitely available. The one you are looking for has the silver bar cover. Plan on spendin a just a tad under $500.

Good luck!
--

Rep'd. :) +1

As I understand it, the non-cat ones are getting scarse in the US by now - but you still can dump into a dealer that has one in stock, if you look around.

When I purchased my 346xp ne it was a non cat model. I went back to my dealer two weeks later. The 346 he had there in its place was a cat model. Every 346 ne after mine were all cat models.

As I understand it, the non-cat ones are getting scarse in the US by now - but you still can dump into a dealer that has one in stock, if you look around.

I had a hard time finding a non cat one when I was looking in NH, VT, & NY last month. Had to drive nearly to Canada to get mine. Everywhere had the cat ones though.

Thanks for the info. Anyone have any idea of any dealers that still have one? Any phone numbers?

Got mine from:

Burke Farm Supply Inc.
1089 County Route 23
Burke, NY 12917
(518) 483-5090

I know that's a long way from Iowa, but it's the closest dealer so far..... and you can mail order Husqvarna right?

Latest posts

Back