346XP prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16:1mix

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm seeing NIB Husky 346NE say all over FeeBay in the $505 - $520 range with shipping included. If'in you don't mind saying did you guys that bought new saws recently pay at or below suggested retail?

499 from a dealer in New Hampshire. I'm out there on holiday next week and might be able to resist some tax free smuggling...er I mean shopping.

499 from a dealer in New Hampshire. I'm out there on holiday next week and might be able to resist some tax free smuggling...er I mean shopping.

i wish i was able to do the same!! id love a sugihara bar for my 346 but they wont ship outside US. Id really go to town on lots of unobtainium if i was in the states!! have a great shopping trip!!:hmm3grin2orange:

$450 is a very good price, $500 is an average price. Anywhere in between is essentially proportional between the two. Slightly over $500 is likely to cover shipping.

Back in late July, 400 bucks and some change for just a powerhead, but I get a couple discounts on the farm account.

Shop around locally and squeeze 'em hard.
Tell 'em you'll also be picking up other stuff if they make it right.

I wonder who those yahoo's are selling on E-bay, and if the Warranty will be valid.

Husky made that sort of thing a dealer no-no a while back.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I bought my NE 346xp with 18" bar and chain new in the box never had fuel or oil in it on 1/17/09 on E bay for 447.89 shipped to my door.

Paid a little less than 500$ for mine in the beginning of the year - with 80$ shipping from the US.

And speaking of shipping:

i wish i was able to do the same!! id love a sugihara bar for my 346 but they wont ship outside US. Id really go to town on lots of unobtainium if i was in the states!! have a great shopping trip!!:hmm3grin2orange:

By mistake they told me they would ship outside the US - but when I asked for a price for shipping it was 175$ for 4 bars:jawdrop:

I paid $439 for powerhead only plus tax. With pixel bar and chain it was $469. I also just bought another 372XP powerhead for $650 shipped off of evilbay!!! :clap:

Scott

Hows 770 plus tax Canadian sound?

Seems OK to me gonecountry, at least from my experience. I was quoted $800 with an 18" bar from a shop in Lethbridge and got a deal from a nice saw shop in Salmon Arm, B.C. for $734. Picked up a few spare parts and tools at that shop as well.

Back