346XPG came in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ1

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well the saw finially made it after 2 weeks, would have never thought a G would have taken so long to get. Anyway time to get it broke in, then sent to ECopsey. Dang it is now official I own 5 saws. Got to get the 357,338 sold. Come on guys help me out!! CJ

Why would you want to sell two saws??? :msp_confused::msp_confused:

Mainly because I don't use them enough. The 346 will [I hope] replace the 357 and the 338. The 338 is like new and I have had it for a year. The 357 also has had little use so in my world they get sold. No CAD here, sorry. CJ

Mainly because I don't use them enough. The 346 will [I hope] replace the 357 and the 338. The 338 is like new and I have had it for a year. The 357 also has had little use so in my world they get sold. No CAD here, sorry. CJ

Yeah, the 346 will replace those two.

But if ya didn't have a 372, I'd say keep the 357 with a 20" on it.

Yeah, the 346 will replace those two.

But if ya didn't have a 372, I'd say keep the 357 with a 20" on it.

You can have my 372 when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!!:msp_biggrin: That would be THE saw for a 1 saw plan. Wait I don't think I have ever had just 1 saw at a time!!! CJ

You can have my 372 when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!!:msp_biggrin: That would be THE saw for a 1 saw plan. Wait I don't think I have ever had just 1 saw at a time!!! CJ

Oh, I got the 372 covered in the 365 Extra Special, don't need another :msp_smile:

Now that my 357xp is ported, I don't think it could be pried from my hands, unless cold and dead.
:msp_biggrin:

I did have a one saw plan for 9 years, my old 346xp, but I don't cut huge stuff.

Back