355t question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry justvseen this. Mod this guys. I just opened mine up sonit would at least flow as much as the Venturi in the carb. It helps the little guy out quite nicely.
I saw your vids on O P E. The saw seems to cut pretty good out of the box. Think I'll put a few more tanks threw it stock and see what it has to give when fully broke in then maybe muff mod and drill that plate out some.

It pulls air through the top it has an opening in the cover plate ... but i dont see why you could not take it out or order a plate and cut it across the top and double how much air flow you could get...i think you need some sort of pressure there....mine runs pretty day good as is i have to say....i wont mod it unless i can buy that lil cover plate in case it makes it run so lean you cant adjust it or pulls crap in ... seems like the filter would still do its job with the rubber lip around the outside of the filter.....
Started playing with the 355 today. Pulled the deflector and spark screen and was surprised to find an empty can for a muff.20180228_185502.jpgdecided to just pull the screen and leave the deflector alone for now. Then pulled the piece out of the air Bob completely 20180301_085143.jpghoping to stick it in some mulberry be for the rain gets here.

Started playing with the 355 today. Pulled the deflector and spark screen and was surprised to find an empty can for a muff.View attachment 636517decided to just pull the screen and leave the deflector alone for now. Then pulled the piece out of the air Bob completely View attachment 636519hoping to stick it in some mulberry be for the rain gets here.

Let us know what the difference is.

20180301_111309.jpg The piece in the filter housing definitey helps with spit back. I only maid a few cuts to tune it since it started raining. With the plate and spark arrested out I had to open the high just under 1/4 turn and the low about an 1/8. Obvious gains especially with the bar barried.

Latest posts

Back