362xp ve ms 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't get either one... with a two saw combo. you don't need a 59cc class saw.

go next step up to 372/440/460 range.

350 / 372 would make an excellent combo!

Sorry...fresh here. I'm looking for a good 20" saw, as well. When the 361 was mentioned here I thought the discussion was about a Husqvarna, but maybe it's a Stihl. Can someone clear that up please?

Just found a 362xp new in box for $499.99+$15.00 shipping. That sure sounds like a heck of a deal.

Just found a 362xp new in box for $499.99+$15.00 shipping. That sure sounds like a heck of a deal.

Nothing wrong with it, if the weight and bulk doesn't bother you - at least it is lighter than the 6400/6401, but still more than a pound heavier and a lot bulkier than a MS361......

Does the ms361 have a lot more power than the 350? I noticed there is only 7cc difference.

Both the saws you are looking at will significantly stomp your 350. And you will be happier with either.

The 361 is a fantastic 59cc saw, probably my favorite under 60cc saw. I have ran a few ported 361's and was pretty impressed, there is quite a bit more power to be had from one in stock form.
The 362 is a little small for its crankcase and weight but it does have options if you want to build a hotrod later on, possible of 75cc's or better with bolt on parts. And there are a zillion parts available, husky has been running that series of saws for quite a while.

Is the price of a 362 that different from a 365? Does your local dealer have a 365 in stock?

Thats a great price, for that price I would seriously look at the 362XP. As Romeo said if you have a problem with the saw down the road you can also put a 372XP p/c on the saw too.

Latest posts

Back