365 Husky oiler gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you referring to the all plastic one that contacts the drum in 2 places and the newer one with one metal arm. As far as I know they are interchangeable. Every saw that I have come across the plastic ones are shot. I think all the other parts are the same.

Jeremy

I would double check that .... I dont know about the metal one but I believe there are two different plastic ones with the diamiter of the crank hole slightly different.
Seems there's an 01 & 02 part number....I needed the 02 for my saw.

I have had several bad double tip plastic ones, looks like there was a 503756102 and 01 then the single tipped one came on the epa saws. I did not know if it was design improvement or other changes?

Looking at different IPLs I see 3 different drive gears. The 1996 IPL shows the 01 gear and has a different drum than the 99 model. The 99 and 2011 models have the same drum and the 99 has the 02 model gear and the 2011 has the single metal arm. From what i can see the rest of the parts are same in oil pump area.

Jeremy

If your referring to the one in the pump than yes it appears to be. I wonder if the gear from the 390 would fit in there to allow more oil?

Jeremy

Latest posts

Back